Project Manager Degree Apprenticeship – September 2022
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
When you join us as an Apprentice you will learn the specialist skills tailored to the knowledge, skills, and behaviours of a competent Project Manager at MI-GSO | PCUBED. The role includes the following:
- Supporting project managers to resolve any issues
- Supporting project managers with project activities, such as reviewing budgets, managing risks, stakeholder management and progress updates
- Reviewing project documentation
- Project reporting; producing reports and MI
- Project administration and monitoring
- Supporting project management boards
- Organising and attending project meetings; producing minutes and clear actions with SMART objectives
- Communicate with staff of all levels across departments, as well as external partners.
- One day per week allocated for study
Qualifications you will achieve as part of your Project Management Apprenticeship:
- Degree Project Manager Level 6 Apprenticeship over a 3 to 4-year period
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
- GSCE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade B
Plus, any one of the following:
- A minimum of 3 A-Levels,
- Level 3 BTEC qualification,
- Level 4 Apprenticeship,
- Previous commercial/industry experience can include work undertaken whilst studying
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Can work as part of a team – an ability to gain credibility and build rapport with colleagues is a must
- Use own initiative, whilst demonstrating good attention to detail
- Sharing the values of our organisation which include Teamwork, Passion, Learning and Integrity
Please note that prospective applicants must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship or in a similar subject
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE