Project Engineering Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and promote a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
We are looking for a talented candidate who is looking to further their career in Project Management to join our Manufacturing and Engineering Practice as a Project Engineering Consultant.
As a Project Engineering Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Project co-ordination, governance & control
- Cost Management
- Risk Management
- Project Planning
- Stakeholder management
- Decision-making facilitation
- Schedule management
- Business process support & enhancement
- Formal meeting & document preparation
- Reporting on KPIs and OKRs
- Business process support & enhancement
- Database construction and analysis
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- A relevant qualification or commensurate experience in an engineering orientated field such as: Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, including a Degree or Apprenticeship qualification
- Strong analytical skills, with good attention to detail
- Previous use of other tools (eg: Excel, Tableau, MS Project, Plannisware etc) advantageous but not mandatory
- Good communication skills as you’ll be client facing and working with project stakeholders
- Previous experience of working in the manufacturing industry within a project management orientated role. Internships will not suffice
- Planning/PMO/Coordination/Project Leading
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility of tasks from a early stage
- Ability to identify and communicate process improvement opportunities
- Solution orientated mindset
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble