VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
MiGSO-PCUBED is a global leader in industrial project management, shaping the future of businesses for over 30 years. With a presence worldwide and over 3,150 employees, we collaborate with top companies in various sectors, including aerospace, defense, energy, and more.
In the Netherlands, we take pride in supporting the activities of one of our major clients, a leading industry player in the Defense sector. Our mission is to provide exceptional project management expertise, contributing to the success and innovation of our clients.
We are committed to expanding our presence in the Netherlands, investing in challenging projects, and broadening our influence in the region. Joining MiGSO-PCUBED means being part of this dynamic journey and contributing to our growing success in the Netherlands.
As a Project Engineer at MiGSO-PCUBED, you will be involved in the strategic management of large-scale projects for our client based in the Netherlands. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects cross-functionally, intervening in cost, time, quality, and performance aspects.
- Planning and anticipating risks related to the project.
- Effectively communicating with all project stakeholders.
- Using project management tools such as Primavera.
- Synthesizing data in the form of reports and KPIs.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering.
- Minimum of a first experience in industrial project management.
- Proficiency in Primavera.
- Fluent in English is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical ability.
Why Join Us:
Joining MiGSO-PCUBED means becoming part of a dynamic and collaborative corporate culture, where each employee plays a key role in our success. We offer:
- Competitive remuneration, aligned with market standards.
- Benefits such as flexible leave, holiday bonuses, and the possibility of remote working after validation with the client.
- A comprehensive onboarding program by a proximity manager and ongoing support to ensure your success at MiGSO-PCUBED.
- First interview (approximately 1 hour): Mutual introduction and discussion of expectations, presentation of the missions.
- Second interview: Case study to be prepared in advance and to present to the Business Manager on the day of the interview.
- A competencies file will be ask in order to introduce your profile to the client.
(If possible one interview will be realized in-person)
NB: this position requires a security clearance.
If you are passionate about project management and are seeking a stimulating opportunity in the Netherlands, apply now! #MiGSOCareers 🚀
Comment réussir ses premiers pas chez MP ?
Un super poste, c'est aussi
un super environnement de travail
Rejoindre MIGSO-PCUBED, c’est rejoindre une entreprise proposant bien plus qu’un simple job. L’esprit d’équipe est au cœur de notre ADN, et nos valeurs et notre mindset ne s’arrêtent pas à la porte du bureau !
Découvrez ce que cela signifie de travailler chez MP.
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble
Chers (ères) candidats, nous tenons à vous informer que vous ne serez contacté par e-mail qu’à partir du nom de domaine suivant : migso-pcubed.com. Soyez vigilant(e) et assurez-vous que vous interagissez uniquement avec nos sites officiels. L’équipe MIGSO-PCUBED