Data Analyst Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and develop project plans to enable quality decision making while delivering added value. You should be a logical thinker, adept at collecting, compiling, analyzing and presenting data to key stakeholders. You should have the ability to build and foster client relationships , to focus on service delivery, quality work product, and exceeding project deliverables.
· Creating dashboards in Power BI/Tableau/Qlik Sense or other relevant tools
· Gathering requirements from business stakeholders and translating into technical requirements
· Normalizing, cleaning, and procuring data from various sources (Internal/External)
· Creating, managing, and communicating data models
· Understanding commonly used business continuity and collaboration tools (SharePoint, MS Teams, Power Automate, etc.)
· Knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing, robotic process automation, and statistical modeling is preferred
· Practical experience working in Waterfall and Agile project management settings
As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you are prepared and polished to support our engagements.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
- You have a least a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of Data Analysis/Data Science experience working in a Project environment
- You have a desire to develop your capabilities as a Project Management Consultant
- You should also have experience with SharePoint web development
- Comprehensive MS Project Online knowledge is required as well
- You have a fundamental knowledge of PMO and Project Management Fundamentals
Join a global community of passionate professionals and be given the opportunity to write the story of our company!
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE