Business Development Manager (M/W)
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
The name may be difficult to pronounce, but I guarantee you that the experience is memorable. 🚀
MIGSO PCUBED is a Project, Program, Portfolio and Change Management consulting company.
Our main mission is to support our clients turning their ideas into reality. For this, our teams guide them and take care of all the activities of control and management of their projects and programs, in order to ensure their success.
In this context, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to support the M|P team.
- Analyze the different industrial sectors in Portugal area and check the possible fit of M|P within different organizations through meetings with the main stakeholders involved in project management;
- Based on the experience in other projects, propose improvements in different areas (engineering, production, logistics, etc) of leading companies in their respective industrial sectors;
- Identify growth opportunities within your business unit, build relationships with key account customers and propose expert level project management services;
- Elaborate service proposals together with the technical team to help our customers to carry out their projects;
- Working in partnership with the Talent Acquisition department, participating actively in interviews for the selection of the best profiles. As leader of some teams, you will inspire them and provide them with the necessary tools for the development of their professional career.
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or related field;
- You have a high interest in various industrial sectors and their challenges;
- You are able for identifying opportunities;
- You have already had the opportunity to discover project management;
- You have an entrepreneurial and results-oriented mindset;
- You have full english fluency;
- You have, at least, 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role.
UN SUPER POSTE, C'EST AUSSI UN SUPER ENVIRONNEMENT DE TRAVAIL. DÉCOUVREZ POURQUOI NOUS DEVRIONS TRAVAILLER ENSEMBLE