UK Project Manager Degree Apprenticeship

As the world is changing, the traditional route of formal learning before joining a workforce isn’t for everyone. Our MPower Project Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6) provides apprentices with an alternative route to achieve a degree and gain work experience.

Discover the job

UK MPower Apprentice Programme

Our MPower Project Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6) will help you fast track your career in business. From day one as an apprentice you’ll gain valuable hands-on practical experience in a real job role whilst learning the right skills in both an academic and real-world environment.

You’ll work alongside and learn from our experienced employees and with our local and global clients to gain your professional qualification.

Our diverse MP community will be by your side, supporting you to grow in your own way and be at your best. You’ll have the opportunity to lean with your fellow apprentices to become part of shape the future of our company.

In your role, you’ll work flexibly across your UK location region – at engagement sites, our office hubs (London, Bristol & Manchester) and home.

MPower Programme Logo

Put theory into practice.

Course
information.

Expected duration

3 years formal learning with a 4th year for end point assessment

Qualification achieved

Level 6 BSC (Hons) Project Management Degree accredited with the Association for Project Management (APM)

Training provider

University of Cumbria

Why choose our programme?

Earn while you learn

As an apprentice employed by MP, you will gain relevant project management experience whilst obtaining a BSc degree, building your network, and gaining industry-recognised qualifications. Our apprentices start as project analysts, working alongside our experienced consultants on real-world projects.

80% of your time will be spent working on a client engagement in an MP project team where you will support project delivery. The remaining 20% (1 day a week) of your time will be spent studying towards your degree.

Find out more about the programme on the University website.

Overview of required
skills

Time management

Planning and organising your time between different activities

Communication

Exchanging information and ideas with your peers

Teamwork

Working together in groups to successfully complete tasks

Willingness to Learn

Studying for your degree as well as learning industry knowledge on the job

Commitment

Being determined, motivated, and enthusiastic about your degree apprenticeship

Organised

Planning your workload effectively in order to meet your client and university deadlines

Independence

Using your initiative to complete your tasks and work independently

Project passion

Enjoy projects and their diversity, be a team player, and be enthusiastic about your career

Join our Apprenticeship Programme

COUNTRIES
FUNCTIONS
EXPERIENCE
INDUSTRIES
CONTRACT TYPES

They speak better about the role than us​

"I feel like I've made really good friendships in the apprentice community. We all chat regularly and meet up quite a lot and I feel like those are friendships rather than just relationships with colleagues."
Amelia Fox
Project Manager Degree Apprentice
Amelia Fox Employee Story

Want to know more about our UK company culture

Want to learn more?
Let's talk.

Our website is not supported on this browser

The browser you are using (Internet Explorer) cannot display our content. 
Please come back on a more recent browser to have the best experience possible

Create your job alert

Be informed as soon as we post a new job offer

COUNTRIES
FUNCTIONS
EXPERIENCES
INDUSTRIES
CONTRACT TYPES

In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the data entered is processed for the management of recruitment and its improvement. To find out more, visit our privacy policy.

*required
Create your Job Alert