Project Management Officer
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Project Management Officer, you will be based in any of our Portuguese offices: Porto, Lisbon, Braga, Aveiro, Coimbra.
A Project Management Officer plays a crucial role in ensuring the successful execution of projects within the automotive industry by analysing problems, communicating effectively, and facilitating the implementation of corrective measures to achieve project objectives.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyse and evaluate complex problems to determine root causes and develop effective solutions.
- Communication Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential for effectively conveying project status, issues, and recommendations to stakeholders, team members, and clients.
- Presentation and Facilitation Skills: Capable of delivering clear and concise presentations and facilitating discussions to communicate project goals, strategies, and progress effectively.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field. So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a Project Management Officer consultant to work for our clients in the automotive industry. We need someone who can analyse and evaluate complex problems, identify relevant issues and recommend corrective measures!
A good match:
- Have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering or similar area;
- 2-3 years of work experience in an industrial environment;
- Fluency in English (mandatory), and French is a plus!
- Knowledge of Gantt charts;
- Experience with JIRA;
- Enthusiastic about project management;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Goals orientation;
- Team player;
- Ability to work with different international profiles and cultures.
- Establish contact with external partners;
- Project control;
- Coordination of work with partners;
- Learn new technologies;
- Gantt chart review.
- Meal allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Transportation allowance;
- Flexible workplace;
- International Mobility;
- After works & team buildings;
- Gym partnerships;
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
Availability: Immediate or 1 month
Recruiters Email: email@example.com
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you. Apply today and start your journey with MIGSO-PCUBED
Project Management consultant role at MP?
Perfect jobs also result
from great environments
Joining MIGSO-PCUBED means joining a company that offers much more than just a job. Team spirit is at the heart of our DNA, and our values and mindset don’t stay at the office!
Find out more about what it means to work with us.
Perfect jobs also result from great environments
find out what it means to work with us
Dear candidates, please note that you will only be contacted via email from the following domain: migso-pcubed.com. Please remain vigilant and ensure that you interact exclusively with our official websites. The MIGSO-PCUBED Team