YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Are you ready to become an expert in PMO / Project Control ? This is the role for you!
MI-GSO-PCUBED is looking for a passionate and communicative PMO/ Project Control Consultant to join our team and support our engagements in the Netherlands. This position is on-site and requires some travels on client’s locations.
Who We Are
MIGSO-PCUBED (MP) is a global management consulting firm focused on PMO and Project Control.
We are a global team of about 3,500 expert Consultants operating in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia. We are industry agnostics, working across Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Defense, Energy, Financial Services, Telecom, Technology & Media, and Public Sector.
Every day, we support the largest industrial, institutional, and financial companies in the realization of their R&D, IT, and Transformation projects and programs... and we are looking for someone motivated and excited to learn to join us as a PMO Consultant.
What You’ll Do
As a PMO consultant at MP, you will be responsible for establishing and managing the system that enables control over the project to ensure its delivery in accordance with Quality, Cost, and Delivery (QCD) objectives. Steering through adherence to schedules, optimizing lead times, controlling interfaces, and implementing governance to pace the project's deliveries are central performance vectors in the PMO's mission.
Some of your key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Constructs and ensures coherence in the project control system’s structure elements: WBS/CBS/OBS.
- Implements and operates project governance.
- Structures and manages the project planning system,
- ensuring the temporal organization of work and stakeholder deliverables, including subcontracting/supply chain, to meet project objectives,
- including a schedule and governance planning that guides detailed activities for stakeholders, internal and external deliverables, resource mobilization and utilization, margin and delay risk management, critical path, and physical progress monitoring.
- Regularly ensures stakeholder engagement around QCD objectives, particularly in preparing teams for upcoming sequences and implementing actions to prevent planning deviations.
- Leads risk management, ensures mitigation actions by stakeholders, and integrates risk provisions into the budget and planning as defined by the project manager.
- Manages the project budget or provides planning progress data for reliable budget forecasting.
- Collects, utilizes, and validates QCD data to support better decision-making.
- Analyzes and anticipates deviations, offers simulations, and ensures QCD consolidation, providing reports, summaries, and KPIs for reporting and governance.
As a consultant, you will be driven by your client's satisfaction and the excellence of your delivery. You will be capable of working in a team and adapting to new environments. You will represent our brand on client sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements.
WHO ARE YOU?
Who You Are
- You should hold a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree.
- For this position, we are looking for someone with 3-5 years of proven experience in implementing PMOs in diverse industries.
- You should display exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. We want to see you enjoy being adaptable, flexible, and challenged.
- You should have knowledge of how to use Primavera.
At MP we care about what we can do for YOU and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
- Network with a diverse team of project managers around the globe
- Expand your skillset across countless industries and departments.
- Join our culture of continuous learning including certification training and support, internal seminars on the latest in the PMO field, access to LinkedIn Learning courses & more!
- Career development framework
- Culture of respect, team spirit, excellence, and commitment
We are expanding rapidly, so if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
Project Management consultant role at MP?
Perfect jobs also result
from great environments
Joining MIGSO-PCUBED means joining a company that offers much more than just a job. Team spirit is at the heart of our DNA, and our values and mindset don’t stay at the office!
Find out more about what it means to work with us.
Perfect jobs also result from great environments
find out what it means to work with us
Dear candidates, please note that you will only be contacted via email from the following domain: migso-pcubed.com. Please remain vigilant and ensure that you interact exclusively with our official websites. The MIGSO-PCUBED Team