Clarity PPM Technical Lead
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MIGSO-PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programs. We take pride in delivering world-class project, program, and portfolio management services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets, and succeed.
We have become the trusted delivery partner of the most recognizable brands in Consumer Goods, Aeronautics, Defense, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as Government organizations, supporting them in R&D, IT and Transformation projects.
Our team in the New York Hub is growing and we are looking to add a Technical and Functional Expert with the Clarity PPM tool.
**Please note that this role would require a min. of 5 years of experience with Clarity PPM and 5-8 years in an analyst capacity**
Your Next Challenge
As a Consultant, you will be working within our global team of Project Management Consultants. You will work closely with the client and participate in all elements of project development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving roadmap initiatives around the Project Management functions in Clarity PPM
- Oversight and continued growth of project management workflow, data quality and KPI metrics, and reporting
- Conducting project assessments to determine compliance with internal project management standards
- You will assist in the implementation and deployment of Clarity PPM enhancements and provide ongoing training and support
- Providing support and training to new and existing tool users, both individually and in groups
- Creating training materials and conducting user training
- Suggesting solutions, recommendations and enhancements based on customer input and observations
- Tracking progress and notifying management of issues that require escalation and assuming responsibility for resolving or coordinating the resolution of resource capacity issues and project data quality concerns
- Meeting with analysts, customers, and partners to showcase value and drive adoption of the tool
As an MP Consultant, you will have to deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be fully prepared to support our engagements.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are someone who has at least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems with relevant project, program or portfolio management expertise. You will have at least 5 years of experience with Clarity PPM 16.0 or higher, both classic and MUX, in an analyst capacity. You have experience building integrations with Clarity PPM including Microsoft Project, MSFlow, MS Teams, and Action Item Responder (AIR). You have significant experience in developing requirements and performing system analysis. You have a high understanding of PPM disciplines, have worked in a team and covered strategic projects. Experience with Dashboard customization, configuration, user interface personalization and infrastructure management will be helpful.
Analytical skills are your strong suit and you have a rigorous attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience. You are a quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments. You have in-depth knowledge in information systems with the ability to identify, apply, and implement IT best practices. You are proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to large stakeholder groups.
Apply today and start your journey with MIGSO-PCUBED!
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, hybrid working schedule
MIGSO-PCUBED believes in fair and equitable compensation. The reasonable estimate of the current total compensatory salary range for this role is $85,000 - $105,000 annually for NYC. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in an annual performance-based incentive program. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
Equal Opportunity Statement
MIGSO-PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MIGSO-PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Project Management consultant role at MP?
Perfect jobs also result
from great environments
Joining MIGSO-PCUBED means joining a company that offers much more than just a job. Team spirit is at the heart of our DNA, and our values and mindset don’t stay at the office!
Find out more about what it means to work with us.
Perfect jobs also result from great environments
find out what it means to work with us
Dear candidates, please note that you will only be contacted via email from the following domain: migso-pcubed.com. Please remain vigilant and ensure that you interact exclusively with our official websites. The MIGSO-PCUBED Team