YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are searching for a dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate to fill a newly created Business Development Manager role. Your focus will be to lead business and account development activities, and acquire, develop and manage these new accounts within our Manufacturing & Engineering practice.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager who will be approaching and working with prestigious industrial clients to manage and grow our PM and PMO delivery teams, as part of our wider Manufacturing practice.
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a global consultancy that specialises in helping organisations to deliver their most critical projects, supporting them throughout the entire project life cycle while driving business improvement - leveraging our core capabilities in programme, portfolio and change management consulting.
You will work on a targeted number of key clients, mainly within the domain of Aerospace & Defence or Automotive, working within the management team, with a blend of business development, service delivery, operations and capability enhancement.
- Execute a targeted business development plan to support the strategy for growth of the manufacturing practice (including pipeline development, account potential, procurement strategy, channels, campaigns)
- Build sustainable growth within clients from the earliest phase in sales cycle to final handover of delivery
- Develop adjacent work streams and opportunities through new and existing stakeholder relationships
- Drive, scope, shape, steer client engagement and launch business activity
- Design and propose core project and programme management solutions to client challenges
- Develop proposals and wider bid/tender documents
- Linking into wider Manufacturing structure and UK organisation for cross selling
- Account management i.e. team management, issue resolution, governance deployment, account steering…
- Deployment of our engagement management methodologies
- Quality assurance function for projects
- Development of all account knowledge and comms into MI-GSO | PCUBED
- Facilitate reach back
• Develop value proposition material and feed into business
• Development of MI-GSO | PCUBED awareness and brand in market
• Research and development of new client/areas/industries/projects
• Management of consultant team(s) and support their continued development
• Responsible for revenue forecast, margin consideration and supporting account operations
• Cross Manufacturing/organisation knowledge sharing
• Interviewing and driving resourcing cycle i.e. internal redeployment/recruitment activity
WHO ARE YOU?
We are flexible as to your background and experience as we’re looking for candidates who have a blend of skills including:
· Strong relationship building skills, you’ll be a confident networker who can adapt your style to suit your audience with natural charisma
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Commercial acumen and drive; you’ll be comfortable having sales conversations, spotting opportunities, and developing proposals/bids
· A real passion for Engineering environments; you will match our clients’ interest and enthusiasm for what they do. Awareness of industry trends, news and developments will be beneficial.
· Strong attention to detail, both for your own work (client and internal facing) and the outputs of others
· Resilience, adaptability, and experience of driving multiple streams in parallel in a structured cadence
· Understanding or experience of project management will be an advantage. You will be the key driver to build solutions for the client projects, identifying and understanding what our clients are looking for, and what our teams are delivering.
Candidates with a background in Technical / Engineering recruitment, Consultancy or Service (eg accountancy / legal) sales are encouraged to apply.
MI-GSO | PCUBED is the largest global program, portfolio and change management consulting firm. We have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1991.
We can deliver the capabilities of over 1900 skilled PPM consultants based across 30 geographies worldwide with the additional support of a global network of specialist associates to optimally serve our clients globally.
MI-GSO | PCUBED has a passionate, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, which is at the heart of our continued success. At the core of our drive and ambitions are the sustainable growth of our business, excellence in delivery, and the empowerment and development of our talents globally.
Why Join the team?
We make a real impact and so will you.
As a Business Development Manager and member of the leadership group you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our UK business, helping us achieve our ambitious goals for 2021. You’ll have real opportunities for rapid career progression as our culture allows each employee to make a difference.
MI-GSO | PCUBED has a refreshing lack of formality.
The only focus is delivering an exceptional service to our clients. As we have a flat structured environment, you’ll be given responsibility as soon as you start and you will be able to shape your future career to take you in the direction that you want to go in.
Diversity and Right to Work
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.