Business Development Manager
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Business Development: Select your target business portfolio, identify growth opportunities within your business unit, manage your scope of practice by building relationships with key accounts, and sell project management services at an expert level.
- Management and Recruitment: our people are our core competency. Working with Talent Acquisition Partners to interview and hire the right candidates to support and develop your business unit's consulting team. Then, as a manager and leader of your team, help identify areas of growth and empower your team to realise their potential throughout their careers through coaching and career development
- Profit Centre Management: ensure project success in partnership with your consultants, team leaders and clients. Manage your business unit's revenue growth and profitability goals while ensuring client satisfaction.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are interested in various industry sectors and their challenges. You have an eye for identifying gaps and confidently seize opportunities to contribute ideas. Ideally, you have had the opportunity to explore project management as part of your previous experience.
You are business and results oriented. Your success in this position depends on your self-discipline, consistency, and desire to lead and unite multi-disciplinary teams. Your ability to build and maintain effective relationships internally and with clients is critical to your success.
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US