YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be based at our London Offices.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer targeting and acquisition
- Growing our list of procurable clients in the Transportation Sector which includes road, rail and aviation organisations
- Profitable revenue growth throughout your accounts
- Business Development including pipeline development in targeted accounts, account potential and campaigns
- Service delivery including account steering, development of account knowledge and support to onsite Team Leaders
- Research and development of new client areas, industries and projects to open sales opportunities
- Revenue forecasting and supporting business operations
- Internal and external Stakeholder management to support business development activities
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join our continually growing team. You will be an entrepreneurial individual tasked with leading business and account development activities as well as winning and developing new accounts within our transport practice.
You will have:
- Proven track record selling services as opposed to products
- Strong relationship building skills and be a confident networker
- Excellent client-facing communication
- A passion for the business services market place – Transportation experience desirable but not essential
- Experience and comfortable in sales conversations with the ability to spot opportunities
- A project management qualification (desirable)
Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED