YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are currently looking for a passionate Project Management Consultant to join our team!
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a consulting firm that focuses solely on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management and Change Management. We work with clients in a variety of sectors such as Life Sciences, Financial Services, Energy, Aerospace and Defense, and Automotive. You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in these areas! As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials and training that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
We are looking for someone who is ready and eager to help solve real world problems, identify customer needs, and develop and execute project plans to deliver results. You will provide project and operational oversight through implementation of governance, scope, time, and cost management in order to successfully execute projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the people, processes, and tools in order to build business intelligence and identify what our customers need
- Conducting research and root cause analysis to problem solve and determine potential solutions
- Developing critical business cases to provide consulting recommendations, proposals, and options to solve our customer’s challenges
- Analyzing and networking with key stakeholders to build relationships and collectively drive results
- Collecting and reviewing data to ensure our customers have the information they need for effective decision making
- Providing core project management support through planning, organization, and execution of key initiatives
- Effectively learning and recommending critical applications and technologies to support and enhance customer’s efficiency
- Maintaining and/or developing project reporting
- Identifying process improvements
- Delivering change management best practices and techniques to support project delivery
- Effective communication across all mediums
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a passion for delivery excellence and a confident understanding of PMO, Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines. You should have 5-8 years of experience in Project/Program Management, managing multiple projects from start to finish. You should have a Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business, or Engineering. Project Management Certifications are a plus.
If it sounds like we are describing you and if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, then we would like to meet you!
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.