YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programs.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, program, and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals. We are looking to grow our Houston Hub and looking for candidates who are interested in growing their career with us.
As a Project Scheduler, you will be based in our Houston Hub and will be able to:
Own the timeline of the project and communicate the process to all stakeholders. Ensure that every duration, resources, and tasks are realistic and on track. Identify gaps between status and plan. Key contact for each stakeholder for the project. You will be responsible for the action plan to keep project on time with resources allocated and aligned with budget.
- Establish detailed project schedules using any Project Management scheduling software like Primavera, Planisware, or MS Project to determine time scaled budgets and create and maintain project baselines for large scale engagements.
- Interact with the stakeholders and gather reliable information.
- Recommend corrective solutions or measures to the project managers based on observations
- Program planning, monitoring, controlling & scheduling of projects: Analyzing and reporting on performance, using integrated dashboards and KPIs
- Use software to enhance communication and achieve your project(s) targets
- Ensuring project plans are updated to enable tracking and reporting of project progress
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Bachelor’s degree and have at least two to five years of experience working as a Project Scheduler. You have been working in a diverse environment and managed many times the planning and schedule of the projects.
Experience using schedule software is a plus, strong exposure to Ms Project is a recommanded.
We are looking for individuals who have an outgoing personality with the ability to build strong client relationships. Your friends describe you as a natural problem solver, able to carefully analyze a situation and communicate it in a way people can easily understand. You are also very well organized and you are good at anticipating actions.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.