YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Ability to translate Primavera programs into other media for clear communication on project deliverables – i.e., PowerPoint/Excel
- Produce both summary and detailed plans (as required), demonstrating progress for management reporting.
- Maintain Project visibility, communication and reporting while attending weekly/monthly Project meetings with Stakeholders.
- Ensure individual, departmental, and company policies and procedures are follow all the time.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for talented and self-motivated professionals who will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments.
You will have:
- Solid understanding of Primavera P6
- Expert knowledge of Project Controls
- A proven track record managing schedules in Primavera P6 for complex projects
- Working with a team of Project Controllers to develop schedules from the ground up for new scopes of work
- The ability to build relationships with multiples stakeholders across client sites
- Current SC level clearance is desirable but not essential; the ability to become SC cleared is essential
To join us as a consultant, you should be pro-active and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED