YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE WITHIN PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN NYC? ARE YOU MOTIVATED TO JOIN A TEAM OF LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS THAT WANT TO GROW WITHIN OUR HUB?
Here in New York, we are currently looking for a Project Scheduler to join our team. You will be supporting one of our clients in the transportation sector. Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
We are expanding rapidly this year, and if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
As an MI-GSO PCUBED Consultant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead the planning: Establish detailed project schedules using Critical Path or Critical Chain Methods, determine time scaled budgets and create and maintain project baselines for large scale engagements.
- Interact with the stakeholders and gather reliable information
- Recommend corrective solutions or measures to the project managers based on observations
- Program planning, monitoring, controlling & scheduling of projects: Analyzing and reporting on performance, using integrated dashboards and KPIs
- Deploying Visual Management to enhance communication and achieve your projects’ targets
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field. So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a Project Scheduler to work for our client in the Transportation sector. It is essential to have an engineering degree or relevant engineering experience. You need to have at least 2-5 years of experience in Project Management or Project Scheduling. Certifications in Project Management is a plus, but not essential.
If you have strong MS Power Point and MS Excel skills, MS Project, Project Server, or Clarity, we need to meet you. You should have a high-level understanding of Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines and possess excellent organizational skills.
Your friends describe you as a natural problem solver and can carefully analyze a situation – sounds like you? If you are a highly focused self-starter with a passion for Project Management, are a good team player and are pragmatic, we need to hear from you!
An MI-GSO PCUBED Consultant should focus on the ability to adapt, keep a service-oriented focus and maintain professionalism at all time.
If you see yourself in this description, we want to meet you. This is your chance to join our global PPM Consulting firm! Apply today.