Project Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Are you looking for a new challenge to take your career to the next level?
You will find it with us! We are MiGSO-PCUBED - a global and expanding consulting company specialized in project management. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team that helps well-known industrial companies to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies in all industries, including in the aerospace, automotive, railroad and energy sectors achieve their most complex goals.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where DEI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the DEI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU
We are looking for experts in project management, with profound knowledge of common methods and tools.
Your tasks include:
- Build a relationship of trust.
You're representing the company at our customers from different industries. You will prepare meetings and documents, coordinate the status of a project and take on the scheduling and planning.
- Drive continous improvement.
With cost and risk management you detect challenges and opportunities, report on KPIs and OKRs and find solutions to continously improve processes and lead the project to success.
- Clear communication.
Together with your team you define process descriptions and contribute to creating space for collaboration and creativity.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
- Permanent employment contract with industry standard pay
- 30 days vacation per year
- Individual work-life balance model
- International projects and global network
- Professional development opportunities: training program including PMP certification, language courses, and career planning
- Company pension plan
- Community-oriented corporate culture with regular team and after-work events
WHO ARE YOU?
- Completed master degree with a technical-industrial or comparable focus
- Professional fluency in English and fluent in German (min. B2)
- 1-5 years of experience in the industry, project management or management consulting
- Knowledge in PM tools and methods
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and international mindset
As a Project Management Consultant you build the bridge between strategic consulting and technical services. Gain new experiences and skills, become an expert and join us in paving the way to a better future that is smarter, safer and cleaner.
Apply today and become part of our team!
Project Management consultant role at MP?
Perfect jobs also result
from great environments
Joining MIGSO-PCUBED means joining a company that offers much more than just a job. Team spirit is at the heart of our DNA, and our values and mindset don’t stay at the office!
Find out more about what it means to work with us.
Perfect jobs also result from great environments
find out what it means to work with us
Dear candidates, please note that you will only be contacted via email from the following domain: migso-pcubed.com. Please remain vigilant and ensure that you interact exclusively with our official websites. The MIGSO-PCUBED Team