YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals. Our status in the industry is recognised by being the APM Project Management Consultancy of the Year for the last two years running.
We are looking for a talented graduate who is looking to further their career with us as a Project Management Consultant.
As a Project Management Consultant, you will be based in the Gloucester/Bristol area.
You will be responsible for:
- Project planning including developing key project documents and processes
- Project scope management
- Project cost management including cost controls through the current year
- Management of stakeholders
- Setting up and updating of project schedule and costs
- Monthly reporting on the project including schedule, costs and risks
- Analysis of collected information to identify any deviations to recommend preventative and corrective actions
Globally, our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. In the West-country, our key clients include top organisations in Defence and Aerospace, both government and industry, who are working on cutting-edge programmes of national importance.
With us, you can expect to be exposed to a range of clients, meaning you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for talented and dynamic professionals to join our project team. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments.
You will have:
- A clear understanding of project management including project planning, cost control, risk assessment, quality and resource management
- Strong background in stakeholder management combined with commercial acumen
- Ability to work on client side with multiple stakeholders
- An Engineering or Manufacturing Degree qualification
- Delivered reports on project status to the project team
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive, a good listener and have excellent interpersonal skills. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visa applications for this position.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED