YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Planning Project Manager, you will be based in Singapore.
During all the stages of our projects, the Planning Project Manager:
- Develope the main project schedule based on the contractual obligations; produce the related analysis report (critical path, float analysis, S-curves, resources curves, cash curve) as per ABS/PBS of the project on PRIMAVERA tools and PMS.
- Propose methodology and organising the implementation of new detailed schedules, according to the project contractual requirements and to the Company internal planning standards & processes
- Provide support to Project Manager, the team and the Planning Manager on project schedule matters
- Analysing and managing the interfaces between Sub-systems, with partners (civil and track), with client and with all external stakeholders to ensure a synchronised and integrated programme
- Produce regular progress reports and updated schedules; analysing the gap between baseline and actual dates and helping in identifying recovery strategies/plans
- Participate to planning coordination meetings and any other necessary meetings, prepare all presentation on scope related
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for:
Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills
- PRIMAVERA P6 (expert level)
- PMS (expert level)
Fluent in English, another language a plus, the candidate has good interpersonal skills, with effective communication and he can interact with diverse group: clients, vendors, internal teams.
Autonomous, organized and positive with a high level of self-motivation, he is able to mentor or instruct co-workers to achieve his goals.
Solution finder, he has an appropriate sense of urgency in fulfilling customer requirements. He has the ability to determine cause of problem on hardware, operating system, software application programs or network failures.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED