YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
MI-GSO | PCUBED is looking for a Project Management Consultant with manufacturing experience to join our team in Mobile, Alabama.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the translation of data related to business requirements into solutions via data process design.
- Analyzing and reporting on performance through the use of integrated dashboards and KPIs.
- Collaborating with IT teams to assess processes and tools.
- Align client teams across multiple locations to determine best practices.
- Leading planning initiatives: establish detailed project schedules, program planning, monitoring and controlling.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have 5-8 years of Project Management experience with a solid understanding of the PMO, Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines. You have obtained at least a Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree is preferred) and have manufacturing experience. You have a passion for Aerospace and Project Management. You are confident with collecting, manipulating, and analyzing data collection and manipulation and have sound knowledge of risk identification.
To be efficient in this role, you will need to be a team player with excellent written and oral communication skills. You possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Gathering and analyzing data to identify and resolve complex issues is your strength.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply! We cannot wait to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.