YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed.
We have become the trusted delivery partner of the most recognizable brands in Aeronautics, Defense, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services and Energy as well as Government organizations, supporting them in R&D, IT and Transformation projects.
Experiencing a fast growth period of our office in Porto (and now Lisbon too!), we are looking for a passionate individual to play the role of Project Management Officer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be supporting one of ours clients with tasks such as:
- Be coordinator between members of the project, and between plant and project;
- Build schedules;
- Centralize planning input data regarding the fabrication of the vehicules/ engines / parts;
- Follow the schedule and/or budget of each vehicules / engines / parts;
- Ensure the planning progress reporting;
- Report planning alerts;
- Lead and follow action plans;
- Prepare milestone presentations;
- Build and update KPIs and make reporting;
- Lead meetings;
- Make agenda and MoM meetings;
- Settle continuous improvement measures and processes to create added value to the project.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a BS or MS in Engineering;
- Fluency in English;
- B2 minimum in French (this is mandatory);
- At least, 2 years of experience at automotive industry;
- Enthusiastic about project management and the automotive sector;
- High level of autonomy;
- Sense of responsabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with different international profiles and cultures.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you!
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED.