YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are looking for an experienced and passionate IT Project Management Consultant to join our team and support our biotech client in the San Francisco Bay Area! This role will have a strong focus on client delivery, with the opportunity to vary your experience and support our top clients as part of our San Francisco hub. You responsibilities will be to:
- Project plan, schedule, monitor, and report for various sized projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project milestones, goals, tasks, and resource requirements and development of recommended alternatives.
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Assemble and on-board the project staff. Ensure responsibilities of resources are communicated and understood.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Supervise risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Report and escalate to the PMO as needed and manage status update meetings with project team members.
- Create and maintain project documentation, including preparation for stage gate reviews.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have 2-5 years of experience in Project Management. You have at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the fields of Business, Biology, Computer Science, Information Management, or Engineering. You have a technical background, with understanding of or hands-on-experience with software development. You have experience managing projects across a wide range of technologies including software and business process. You have completed major cross functional projects. You understand different Project Management principles and methodologies, end-to-end IT delivery and operations, and are proficient with PM tools with at least one enterprise PM software tool (Smartsheet, SharePoint, Microsoft Project, etc.). You have validation and GxP experience. Ideally, you have a PMP certification and system validation experience.
Your friends describe you as a problem solver. You are organized, flexible, and a critical thinker. You are someone who enjoys taking on new challenges and are solution-oriented when these challenges arise. You are a strong communicator who can speak to clients and teammates in a genuine, clear, and purposeful way. Most importantly, you are passionate and excited about Project Management!
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply. We cannot wait to meet you!