YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
As a Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports and check requests to ensure proper entry into the financial system
- Post all daily transactions from the bank account into accounting system
- Managing the PO process for purchases
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Prepares batch check runs and international transfers
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards
- Managing expenses process for all employees
- Receives, and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Supports month end process
WHO ARE YOU?
You will be proactive and curious and have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You will be an effective, open and collaborative team-player, passionate about continuous learning with the below experience:
- Accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- SAP experience (desirable but not essential)
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US