YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As an Engagement Manager, you will be based in the Milton Keynes area.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitor delivery at engagement level, recognising when situations need to be elevated to Engagement Director
- Drive continuous improvement within the engagement
- Client stakeholder management while fulfilling overall leadership responsibilities.
- Business Operations responsibilities
- Be a champion of Pcubed to the engagement team and client
- Supervise engagement teams and develop talent
- Performance monitoring, assessment and management; feeding back to Engagement Director & HR when issues identified.
- Onboard personnel for Pcubed, Client Company and engagement
- Ensuring team members are contributing to the development and sharing of solutions and intellectual property (IP) within the engagement team and wider Pcubed.
- Be a role model for team and Account.
- Assist Business Manager / Engagement Director with candidate interviewing and selection as needed
Business Development Support
- Ensure the extension of overall engagement
- Identify potential sales leads and elevating to Business Manager for progression.
- Develop key relationships within stakeholder areas of our clients’ business to support strategic and targeted growth initiatives.
- Participate in sales meetings with Business Manager to advance and close new engagements or clients.
- Pro-actively build and manage a network of long-term business contacts to support business development plans.
- Participate in the completion of proposals and Statements of Work (SOW) as requested.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a talented and dynamic Engagement Manager with strong programme lead experience combined with strong commercial and business development acumen and a proactive attitude. The right candidate should have:
- Extensive Programme Lead experience in the engineering/manufacturing space, aerospace/automotive sector experience would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as you will be working on client site with multiple stakeholders
- An engineering degree or a manufacturing background
- A thorough understanding of project and programme management, including process improvement, cost reduction and solutions development
- Strong business development experience with a keen eye for business opportunities
To join us as an Engagement Manager, you should be proactive and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED