YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Pcubed is the largest global Management Consultancy uniquely focused on programme, portfolio and change management. We have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1994. We have a passionate, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, which is at the heart of our continued success.
We can deliver the capabilities of over 1650 skilled PPM consultants based in over 30 offices worldwide with the additional support of a global network of specialist associates to optimally serve our clients globally.
At the core of our drive and ambitions is the sustainable growth of our business, excellence in delivery, and the empowerment and development of our talents globally.
We are seeking passionate and driven Project Managers to join our London HQ consulting teams where you will work across sectors to deliver complex technology and business-driven transformations to leading clients.
Working within a team of Pcubed consultants, you’ll be client-facing and will have real opportunity to further your PPM skills whilst providing sophisticated solutions to clients. We are a flat structured and non-hierarchical organisation that value energy, enthusiasm and a passion for client delivery.
Depending on your experience and skills you could be:
- Delivering Programme and Project Management solutions to our blue-chip client base, across sectors such as financial services, government and defence, energy and manufacturing.
- Involved in growing and developing the practice. Leading client delivery and managing business relationship with key stakeholders
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders at a senior level, dependant on the nature of your role, this could be formalised into a target as part of your development.
- Developing and coaching a team and more junior colleagues within the business unit
- Overseeing commercial relationships and service delivery, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Contributing to wider practice global development e.g. market intelligence
- Supporting recruitment activities and career development process
We require candidates to be flexible with regards to weekly travel within the UK. We will always get you home at the weekend.
Required skills and Experience
We are looking for talented and dynamic Project Managers with a proven ability to lead project and business transformation services. You do not need previous consulting experience, we are open to receiving applications from commercially minded candidates who are seeking to develop their consulting careers in client-facing roles.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Passionate about Project and Programme Management, ideally with relevant qualifications to underpin this
- Commercially aware, you’ll be able to spot an opportunity
- A natural relationship builder who can communicate with a variety of stakeholders across all levels, and with often opposing business interests
- Currently working in industry (ideally within one of our sectors) or be in another consultancy but looking transition to a flat-structured and entrepreneurial firm
- Adaptable and flexible – able to quickly understand and act upon issues as they arise
Why Join the Pcubed team?
We make a real impact and so will you.
As a PCUBED consultant, you will be able to deliver significant business benefits and change. You’ll have real opportunities for rapid career progression as our culture allows each employee to make a difference.
PCUBED has a refreshing lack of formality.
The only focus is on successful delivery for our clients. As we have a flat structured environment, you’ll be given responsibility as soon as you start and you will be able to shape your future career to take you in the direction that you want to go in.
We will support you in your development.
We don’t just employ people and deploy you on one client site for years. We onboard you into our culture, provide continuous training and skills refreshers, regularly rotate assignments, and offer you access to the full range of our diverse client accounts.
Diversity and Right to Work
Pcubed is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large. Please note that in order to be considered for these opportunities you must have the right to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been progressed. After this period of time, we will delete all your personal information. We thank you for your interest in working at Pcubed.