YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As Chief Security Officer, you will be based in our Singapore office.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance, supporting and managing relationships with customers, partners and subcontractors (internal and external) in order to achieve the project’s security goals.
- Analyzing customer requirements at the beginning of the project and supporting the project team in the design of the solution, addressing how to embed IT security into an IT system architecture after understanding the solution’s requirements.
- Preparing and establishing security guidelines, training, maintaining and enhancing security measures for different projects and project teams.
- Ensuring that security levels defined and required are maintained for all the deployed solutions
- Managing all security-classified materials received or generated including approved photocopied materials, and securing their erasure or destruction according to legal requirements
- Establishing weekly, monthly, annual and long-range security and compliance goals, defining security strategies, metrics, reporting mechanisms and program services; and creating maturity models and a roadmap for continual program improvements
- Managing security incidents and acting as a primary control point during significant information security incidents. Convening a Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) as needed, or requested, in addressing and investigating security incidences that arise
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a confident, autonomous Chief Security Officer to join our team. You should be able to work under time pressure and adjust quickly to project demands.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ of working experience in at least 2 of the following domains:
- Application security
- Network security
- System security
- Data security
- Cloud security
- G50 clearance Cat 2. This is a mandatory requirement
- Experience in working on highly secure systems
- Knowledgeable in project / product development life cycle and good IT security skills in order to understand the constraints of the deployed solution and the teams and in order to support them.
Your friends describe you as a confident, leader who will be able to personify our security activity. You should be autonomous and able make quick decisions, as well be suited to work with international skills. You should have good communication skills to help you interface and build relationships with our customers, partners and internal teams.
English fluency is essential for this role.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED