YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
As a Business Operations Manager, you will be based in our London Office.
You will be responsible for:
- Performance and Compliance MI, and sector reporting
- Financial data and team forecasting
- Management of month-end invoicing and billing
- Generation of purchase orders
- Supplying data to clients for framework agreements
WHO ARE YOU?
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Trusted to work with sensitive data
- Ability to use SAP type systems and to produce reports
Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
This role requires SC clearance. Existing SC clearance or a willingness to obtain this will be required.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED