YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Our mission at MI-GSO | PCUBED is to support our clients in the management of their major projects, programs, and project portfolios.
Working at M|P means sharing a common passion: Project Management.
M|P TORONTO is growing and is looking for a Business Unit Manager to support business development. The Business Unit Manager is at the heart of our team's development: we are looking for the leaders of tomorrow, today.
What will you do?
Your mission will be articulated around 4 dimensions:
- Business development:
- Detect, negotiate and conclude the sale of project management services to major industrial and technological companies.
- Incorporate company procedures and policies in operations of the business unit.
- Manage business activities focusing on the financial and strategic growth of the organization.
- Delivery management:
- Ensure the smooth delivery and satisfaction of customers.
- Monitor and review project activities and ensure completion within scheduled time and budget.
- Recruitment and management:
- Select, supervise and develop your team of consultants and team leaders.
- Create a harmonious working environment, train and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently.
- Profit center management:
- Manage the turnover and profitability of your Business Unit.
- Build strong relationships with the customers to maintain good revenue growth.
- Explore and analyze market trends and identify new opportunities in the region.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree
- 3 years of relevant experience related to Project Management and Business Development
- Strong understanding of Project Methodology, processes and tools
- Familiar with business development within a large industry (such as aeronautics, space, transport and automotive, pharmaceuticals...).
- Advanced French and English Language proficiency
- Be customer-oriented
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate professional rigour and thoroughness
Ideally, you would also:
- Like dynamic environments where days are different and adaptable.
- Be engaged, business-oriented and enjoy teamwork.
- Have strong time and stress management abilities, especially when working outside of your comfort zone
We are mainly looking for ambitious personalities, who like a challenge, customer relations, management, and have a strong desire for rapid career development. We want someone with the ability to unite our team around an ambitious development goal.
Does this sound like you? We would love to meet you!