YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Business Manager, you will be based in our Hamburg and Munich offices.
You will be able to:
- Effectively analyze customer and market needs
- Develop and implement customer-specific project management solutions
- Act as an interviewer and brand ambassador within the recruiting process
As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Acquiring new customers and supporting our established ones
- The commercial success of projects in your business unit
- The development and management of highly-qualified employees
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a creative, flexible and entrepreneurial Business Manager to join our team. The chosen candidate will be able to blend out-of-the-box thinking with 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role, with a background in the Aerospace, Defense, Automotive or Transportation industries.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a technical or economic academic background
- Is experienced in business management in the manufacturing industry
- Is experienced in MS Office (especially MS Project and Excel)
Your friends describe you as someone who loves to travel and can quickly make connections with new people.
You should be autonomous, responsible and entrepreneurial, but also have a team-oriented mindset, excited to work with teams across cultures and able to bring out the best in your colleagues.
You should be business fluent in both German and English.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED