YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Business Analyst, you will be based in our Singapore office.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving delivery in an Agile environment
- Delivering User Story definitions and supporting artefacts (quality process maps, workflow, data models, requirements, and business rules artefacts)
- Engaging with group, regional, and country process and policy SMEs for content and review
- Engaging with Vendor and Tech Teams to drive delivery
- Preparing, leading, and documenting Analysis & Design workshops
- Supporting technical delivery queries
- Supporting User Story testing and end to end user acceptance testing, triage and queries
- Supporting the wider team in developing training content on operating model changes and conducting remote training
- Managing implementation of the cutover (migration) plan
- Supporting business impact analysis activities
- Interact with the stakeholders and gather reliable information
- Recommend corrective solutions or measures to the project managers based on observations
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. We need someone who can analyze and evaluate complex problems, identify relevant issues and recommend corrective measures.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has great documentation skills, including PowerPoint, to produce final Business Analysis reports and presentations.
- Has experience with shaping and leading project workstreams and deliverables
- Can communicate effectively with stakeholders across the network
- Is great at converting abstract information into actionable data and independently driving delivery
- Is experienced with shaping and leading project workstreams and deliverables
- Is a master at analyzing data – Able to perform data cleaning, pre-processing and representation to facilitate meaningful analysis and sponsor discussion
- Has experience in Banking and Regulatory projects
- Has knowledge of Financial Management and Transaction processing platforms (STM) – MUREX
- Has a working knowledge of any of the following: SFTR, C_RTS, EMIR-FIT regulations
Your friends describe you as an analytically minded person who can analyze complex problems and effectively communicate them back. You should have a background in the Financial Services sector, as well as delivering Agile projects.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED