YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are currently looking for a passionate Business Analyst Consultant to join our team.
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a consulting firm that focuses solely on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management and Change Management. We work with clients in a variety of sectors such as Financial Services, Energy, Aerospace and Defense, and Automotive. You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in these areas! As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and develop project plans to enable quality decision making while delivering added value. You will oversee ensuring strong project governance, financial and schedule, in order to successfully execute projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the relationship with stakeholders, report on status reports and project development
- Collecting data and coordinating the schedule or planning of tasks
- Analyzing the scheduled scope and making recommendations
- Researching, identifying and understanding our client’s needs by integrating yourself in their business model
- Project planning, scope and cost management
- Learning about key customer data sources and applications in order to support delivery
- Supporting operational processes by improving tool functionality to align with business needs
- Supporting development of technology requirements and validation of features in testing
WHO ARE YOU?
Who are you?
You have between 5 and 8 years of experience in Project Management / Program Management. You should have a least a Bachelor’s degree. You have a good understanding of IT Software/Application experience. Planisware experience is a plus.
Your friends describe you as a problem solver, and someone who is well organized and has a flexible attitude. You are ambitious, enjoy taking on new challenges and are solution-oriented when these challenges arise. You have the strong ability to communicate ideas in a genuine, clear, and purposeful way.
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you!