Information Technology Project Management Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programs. We take pride in delivering world-class project, program, and portfolio management services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets, and succeed.
We have become the trusted delivery partner of the most recognizable brands in Aeronautics, Defense, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services and Energy as well as Government organizations, supporting them in R&D, IT and Transformation projects.
Our Detroit team is growing and we are looking for passionate IT Project Management Consultants to join our team!
Your Next Challenge
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the people, processes, and tools in order to build business intelligence and identify customer needs
- Conducting research and root cause analysis to problem solve and determine potential solutions
- Developing critical business cases to provide consulting recommendations, proposals, and options to solve our customer’s challenges
- Analyzing and networking with key stakeholders to build relationships and collectively drive results
- Collecting and reviewing data to ensure our customers have the information they need for effective decision making
- Providing core project management support through planning, organization, project reporting, and execution of key initiatives
- Effectively learning and recommending critical applications and technologies to support and enhance customer’s efficiency
- Delivering change management best practices and techniques to support project delivery
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
You have between 3-8 years of experience in Project or Program Management. You should have a least a bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or engineering and a passion for Project Management. You have a good understanding of PMO, Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines. Holding a PMP Certification is a plus!
Someone who is ready to help solve real-world problems, who is eager to identify customer needs to develop & execute project plans in order to deliver results. You will provide project and operational oversight through the implementation of governance, scope, time, and cost management in order to successfully execute projects. You are someone who excels at communicating across all mediums with a range of stakeholders.
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, hybrid working schedule
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble