Delivery Manager in Munich (m/f/x)
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
Are you looking for something special to take your career to the next level?
You will find it with us! We are MI-GSO | PCUBED - a global and expanding consulting company specialized in project management. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team that helps well-known industrial companies to react faster, hit their targets and succeed.
In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies in all industries, including in the aerospace, automotive, railroad and energy sectors achieve their most complex goals.
Join us in paving the way to a better future that is smarter, safer and cleaner!
Experiencing a fast growth period around the world, we are looking for a passionate individual to play the role of a Delivery Manager to join our team in Munich in 2024.
The job of Delivery Manager is at the heart of the group's development: today we are looking for the leaders of tomorrow in various industrial sectors.
THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU:
The ideal candidate will be supporting with TASKS such as:
Manage your perimeter:
- Guarantee the operational performance (deliverables) of your perimeter
- Develop a relationship of trust with the client and advise him in his project phases or in his transformation
- Detect the challenges of your clients' perimeters
- Be a force of proposal to contribute to the continuous improvement of the missions
Manage your team hierarchically and operationally:
- Structure, lead and federate your team around common objectives for the performance of the delivery
- Ensure the integration, the increase in skills and the development of your collaborators
- Challenge your team on their project management practices
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we want to drive success not only within the industry but also with our employees.
· Work life balance: 40 hour week with flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday yearly
· Hybrid work model with Home Office
· International projects and global network with low travel
· Professional development opportunities: PM certifications, language courses, and career planning
· Company pension plan
· After work events & team building
WHO ARE YOU?
· University degree in engineering related areas
· Fluency in English and German
· 3-6 years of experience in the industry, project management or management consulting
· Management experience is a real asset
· Knowledge in project management tools is a plus but not required
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Team player and international mindset
· Passion for lifelong learning
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet YOU!
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED.
Los grandes trabajos se desarrollan en grandes entornos
descubre qué significa trabajar con nosotros