Quality Management Project Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
At MIGSO-PCUBED, our mission is to support delivery of our clients’ most important projects and programs. We take pride in delivering world-class project, program and portfolio management expertise and services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and maximize value within their project environment. In the +30 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
Your Next Challenge:
The Detroit Hub is looking to grow its community of Quality Management Project Consultants with experience in the Automotive Industry. This is a full-time, direct-hire position with MP, supporting our automotive clients in the Metro Detroit Area in the oversight and implementation of large-scale quality management initiatives within their organizations.
For more information about the Detroit Hub, click here: 👉https://www.migso-pcubed.com/united-states/project-management-detroit/
As an MP Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work across diverse sectors to manage diverse projects and support programs of work.
- Deliver within complex client engagements and aid MP team leadership with client relationship management
- Support the engagement lead to build our footprint within a client or multiple clients, while taking advantage of a diverse range of professional development opportunities
- Ensure customer satisfaction and and successful delivery of key client initiatives.
- Providing expertise in Quality Management, PMO and PPM Best Practices, aligned with Industry and MIGSO-PCUBED standards of quality.
Your deliverables will include:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including technical engineering teams and key project stakeholders ensuring cohesion and effective communication related to the project, quality initiatives and project outcomes.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement and quality excellence throughout the organization and project teams.
- Developing comprehensive project plans and project schedules, risk mitigation strategies, and managing the project budget to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of key client initiatives.
- Developing, implementing and leading quality management plans, policies and procedures, while establishing and monitoring key performance indicators to measure and improve quality processes.
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards and regulatory requirements, and conducting regular audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement and corrective actions.
- Staying updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and market developments within project management.
UND WER BIST DU?
Who are you?
You are someone who has a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an Engineering field of study; Masters degrees in project management or engineering are preferred. You have 2-5 years of experience in Quality Management within the automotive or manufacturing industries, preferably within a project environment. You possess excellent project management skills, including planning, execution and risk management in conjunction with a demonstrated expertise in quality management principles, methodologies and tools. Certifications in Project Management (e.g., PMP) and/or Quality Management (e.g., Six Sigma) is desirable. You have a demonstrated desire to grow your career in Project Management, and a passion for leveraging PPM fundamentals and best practices to drive project delivery. You have a good understanding of PMO, Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines.
You must possess strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, and project management skills to successfully execute and support the delivery of projects that contribute to the client's growth and competitiveness. Analytical skills are your strong suit and you have a rigorous attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience. You are a quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments. You have experience working within large and complex organizations. You are proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to collaborating with project stakeholders.
We are recruiting the next leaders of tomorrow...if this sounds like you, apply today!
What we offer our consultants:
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, working schedule
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten