Project Management Consultant in Aerospace (m/f/x)
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
WHO ARE WE?
MI-GSO | PCUBED is the world's leading consultancy when it comes to project, program, portfolio and change management. We have been a subsidiary of ALTEN Group since 2003.
We are an international team characterized by excellence, creativity and pragmatism. Our goal is to support companies that develop and manufacture high-tech products or services and to accelerate innovation. With everything we do, we pave the way to a better future that is smarter, faster, safer and cleaner.
We are pioneers in project management consulting!
Experiencing a fast growth period around the world, we are looking for a passionate individual to play the role of a Project Management Consultant to join our team in Munich.
The ideal candidate will be supporting one of our clients in the aerospace sector with TASKS such as:
- Planning Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- KPI Monitoring and Reporting
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
- You have a bachelor- or master's degree in Engineering or related areas
- Fluency in English and German are mandatory
- 1-2 years of experience in the industry
- Immediate or fast availability
- Particular interest on industrial sectors
- Sense of autonomy
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with different international profiles and cultures
- Permanent employment contract
- 40 working hours per week and 30 days of holiday per year
- Home office option and flexible working hours
- Support with project management certifications (e.g., SCRUM, PMP, Agile, etc.) as well as language courses
- International mindset
- Company pension scheme
- Varied tasks, project responsibility, and individual development opportunities
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet YOU!
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED.
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble