Aerospace Project Management Consultant
VOTRE PROCHAIN CHALLENGE
We are looking for a passionate Project Management Consultant to join our team in Mobile, Alabama!
Please only apply if you are local to Mobile, or willing to relocate to Mobile, Alabama.
MI-GSO | PCUBED is the world’s leading consultancy dedicated to Project, Programme, Portfolio and Change Management.
With over 2500 employees spread across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, we have become the trusted delivery partner of the most recognisable brands in Aeronautics, Defense, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services and Energy as well as Government organisations.
Our purpose: helping our customers to convert their big ideas into reality.
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a unique consulting company combining its unmatched scale, global reach, and end-to-end PM / PMO value-adding range of services, to supports R&D, IT and Transformation projects for our customers. Our unique ability is both to advise on how to implement major projects and business transformation initiatives; and to provide the people, tools and technology to follow through on those recommendations.
Because our teams have a common goal: to support companies who design and build high-technology products & services, accelerating innovation.
A team of committed experts
Our global team of committed experts driven by excellence, creativity and pragmatism.
Team spirit, commitment and excellence, as part of our DNA.
We are looking for someone ready to help solve real-world problems, eager to identify customer needs and develop & execute project plans to deliver results. You will provide project and operational oversight through implementing governance, scope, time, and cost management to manage projects successfully.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Uderstanding the people, processes, and tools to build business intelligence and identify what our customers need
- Conducting research and root cause analysis to problem solve and determine potential solutions
- Develop critical business cases to provide consulting recommendations, proposals, and options to solve our customer’s challenges
- Analyzing and networking with key stakeholders to build relationships and collectively drive results
- Collecting and reviewing data to ensure our customers have the information they need for effective decision making
- Providing core project management support through planning, organization, and execution of key initiatives
- Effectively learning and recommending critical applications and technologies to support and enhance customer’s efficiency
- Maintaining and developing project reporting
- Identifying process improvements
- Delivering change management best practices and techniques to support project delivery
- Effective communication across all mediums
QUI ÊTES-VOUS ?
WHO ARE YOU?
You have between 5 and 8 years of experience in Project Management / Program Management, working inside a PMO. It would be best if you had a least a Bachelor’s degree and a passion for Project Management. You understand PMO, Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines well.
You have experience with Software PM and manufacturing experience. Any Project Management Certification is a plus but optional.
Our consultants are the best, able to develop their career path. If you see yourself here, email your resume!
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Un super poste, c'est aussi un super environnement de travail. Découvrez pourquoi nous devrions travailler ensemble