Organizational Change Management Consultant
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your expertise in Organizational Change?
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a consulting firm that focuses solely on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management and Change Management. We work with clients in a variety of sectors such as Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Financial Services and Energy. You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in these areas!
As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
Your Next Challenge
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Organizational Change Consultant to join our team and support our clients in Mobile!
You will be responsible for:
ACM Strategy and Plan
- Develop Adoption Strategy to align leaders around case for change, vision, success
- Develop Adoption Roadmap and Plan
- Begin communications and engagement activities to build awareness
- Adoption Strategy
- Adoption Plan and Roadmap that includes:
- Training approach and delivery plan (both TTT and end-user training)
- ADKAR aligned project communications approach and delivery plan
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement plan
- Finalize training delivery approach and content
- Finalize communications approach and content
- Conduct assessment of change readiness
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree; previous experience in consulting and you wish to invest yourself in management consulting;
- Very strong communicator and you know how to work in a team;
- You have a spirit of synthesis and analysis that allows you to successfully complete the main projects that are entrusted to you. For you it's easy to adapt quickly to new challenges and different customer contexts;
- A Prosci Certification is a plus!
What We Offer Our Consultants:
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations;
- Strong work/life balance with the flexibility to work remotely;
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues;
- A benefits package;
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through training opportunities.
If this sounds like you and you're interested in pursuing this opportunity, then we would love to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS