TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will:
- Lead, guide and support the finance and accounting team
- Assist in the delivery, maintenance and control of accounting services, for statutory, regulatory and internal management reporting
- Track cash flow and analyse the company’s financial weaknesses and strength, whilst proposing corrective actions
- Support the development and delivery of relevant and timely periodic reporting, sufficient to enable the senior management team to understand commercial performance against key levers and KPIs
- Offer commercial insight and support the business in ensuring optimum financial performance
- Manage ongoing analysis of revenue forecasts, cost structures and overhead base and challenge robustness of forecasts for Central Functions. Identify and drive areas of savings and potential revenue sources for the business
- Be a trusted advisor to the UK Directorate
- Manage the statutory audits
You will be proactive and curious and have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning and have the following experience:
- ACCA, or AAT qualified
- Impeccable analytical mindset and comfort working with numbers
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control systems and financial risk management frameworks
- Proven track record of producing accurate management accounts
- Excellent financial forecasting skills
- Excellent financial planning skills and budget improvement
- Experienced in leading a team
- Experienced working with external auditors
- SAP Experience – desirable but not essential
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS