Business Operations Officer
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and promote a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
About the Role
We are now seeking to hire a Business Operations Officer to join the Finance team working cross-functionally with several departments with the responsibility for daily business operations, daily finance operations, month end closing and reporting.
As a Business Operations Officer, you will be accountable for:
- Checking accuracy of weekly report
- Helping consultants with timesheet & expenses submission
- Chasing payment remittances, purchase orders and outstanding debt
- Acting as a central point of contact for sub-contractors and for internal consultants
- Chasing timesheets
- Collecting and storing proposals, contracts and purchase orders for engagements
You will be someone who will positively and pro-actively contribute to the development and improvement of services provided by the operational finance team. You will be excited by the idea of a role which extends beyond Finance into the wider remit of operations.
- Proficient in the use of Excel – formulas and pivot tables
- Well organised with the ability to multitask
- Curiosity for learning
- Able to work independently and as part of the team
- SAP knowledge desirable but not essential
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
Los grandes trabajos se desarrollan en grandes entornos
descubre qué significa trabajar con nosotros