Agile IT Project Manager
TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and promote a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we contribute to many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
When you join us as a consultant, we seek to match you with clients and projects that match your career aspirations and allow you to experience the variety consulting brings.
As an Agile IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering Programme and Project Management solutions to our blue-chip client base, across all facets of the industries we operate in
- Involvement in growing and developing the practice.
- Taking a flexible approach to your work, changing your approach as required, and remaining pragmatic, on client site teams could comprise of a mix of MI-GSO | PCUBED consultants, client employees, other consultancies and third parties.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders at a senior level, dependent on the nature of your role, this could be formalised into a target as part of your development.
- Identifying opportunities and developing proposals
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent social and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- End-to-end software delivery and project management experience
- A track record in delivering Agile projects
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Previous experience of acting as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Strong knowledge and understanding of key trends in industry
- Experience working as a Delivery Lead at either the programme or project level
- Successful experience shaping and leading complex projects
- Strong background in stakeholder management
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
LOS GRANDES TRABAJOS SE DESARROLLAN EN GRANDES ENTORNOS
DESCUBRE QUÉ SIGNIFICA TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS