TU PRÓXIMO DESAFÍO
As a PMO Professional at MIGSO-PCUBED, you're not just taking on a role – you're becoming a driving force of innovation, collaboration, and transformation. Join our vibrant Houston hub and seize the opportunity to excel each day. As a valued member of our global team, you will:
- Execute project management tasks and be involved at every scope of the project.
- Develop schedules, timelines, and cost plans aligned with business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables.
- Initiate and manage creative solutions for clients facing delivery challenges.
- Lead project-level communications and prepare executive-level updates, effectively communicating across all mediums.
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans.
- Manage work and inputs from a variety of stakeholders.
As a consultant, you will deliver expertise, adapt to new environments, and collaborate effectively within a team. Representing our brand on client sites, you will be well-prepared to support our engagements. With our rapid expansion this year, if you believe you would be a great fit for our team, don't hesitate to apply!
You possess 5-8 years of experience in Project Management/Program Management, hold a bachelor’s degree, and have a passion for Project Management. Ideally, you have your PMP certification, and any additional relevant certifications (CSM, SSM, CAPM, etc.) are a plus!
As we accelerate our expansion, we're thrilled to welcome dynamic talents like you to our family. If you're proactive, confident, and eager to embark on a rewarding journey, seize this opportunity to be part of MIGSO-PCUBED.
Why You’ll Love MP
At MIGSO-PCUBED, our people are our pride and joy. Here are a few reasons why you'll love working with us:
Global Networking: Connect with a diverse community of project managers from around the world.
Multi-Industry Exposure: Expand your horizons across various industries and domains, becoming a versatile expert.
Continuous Learning: Immerse yourself in a culture of learning with certification trainings, internal seminars, LinkedIn Learning courses, and more.
Career Progression: Grow with us through our structured career development framework.
Inclusive Culture: Be part of a culture that values respect, team spirit, excellence, and unwavering commitment.
What to Expect During the Interview Process:
- 15-20 minute introductory call with the Talent Partner
- 1-hour Microsoft Teams Interview with a Business Manager
- Technical Interview: 1 hour to receive and review a case study, followed by a 1-hour interview to present your findings and interview with a Business Manager.
Los grandes trabajos se desarrollan en grandes entornos
descubre qué significa trabajar con nosotros