Project Management Consultant – Engineering & Manufacturing
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
Are you an engineer with a passion for innovation? Join our team of consultants and help us deliver innovative solutions for our clients.
At MIGSO-PCUBED, our mission is to support delivery of our clients’ most important projects and programs. We take pride in delivering world-class project, program and portfolio management expertise and services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and maximize value within their project environment. In the +30 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
We are looking to add a Project Management Consultant with an engineering & manufacturing background to our Boston Hub to support our clients across the Energy, Aerospace and Lifesciences industries. As an MP Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work across diverse sectors to manage diverse projects and support programs of work.
- Deliver within complex client engagements and aid MP team leadership with client relationship management
- Support the engagement lead to build our footprint within a client or multiple clients, while taking advantage of a diverse range of professional development opportunities
- Ensure customer satisfaction and and successful delivery of key client initiatives.
For more information on the Boston hub, click here: 👉 https://www.migso-pcubed.com/united-states/project-management-boston/
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including technical engineering teams and key project stakeholders ensuring cohesion and effective communication related to the project.
- Developing comprehensive project plans to outline project objectives, scope, timeline, budget, and resource allocation. This plan should also define key performance indicators (KPIs) and success criteria.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, teams, and external partners to secure support, resources, and buy-in for manufacturing and industrial projects.
- Identifying potential risks and develop risk mitigation strategies to address challenges that may arise during the course of the project.
- Managing the project budget, including cost estimation, allocation, and tracking, to ensure that the project stays within its financial constraints.
- Developing and maintaining project schedules, identifying critical path activities and ensuring key project milestones.
- Staying updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and market developments within project management.
- Providing expertise in PMO and PPM Best Practices, aligned with Industry and MIGSO-PCUBED standards of quality.
UND WER BIST DU?
Who are you?
You are someone who has at least a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field of study; Engineering Management, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degrees are advantageous, Master's degrees are preferred. You have 5-8 years of experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment, with at least 3 years in a project oriented role. A comprehensive understanding of Project and Program Management (PPM) principles and methodologies is essential, and it is crucial that you have successfully applied these PMO principles in your previous professional experiences. Experience with Project Management technology such as MS Project, Smartsheet, Planisware or Jira is preferred. Certifications in Project Management are not required, but highly valued!
You must possess strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, and project management skills to successfully execute and support the delivery of projects that contribute to the client's growth and competitiveness. Analytical skills are your strong suit and you have a rigorous attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience. You are a quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments. You have experience working within large and complex organizations. You are proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to collaborating with project stakeholders.
We are recruiting the next leaders of tomorrow...if this sounds like you, apply today!
What we offer our consultants:
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, working schedule
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten