Project Management Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
MI-GSO|PCUBED is looking for an experienced and passionate Project Management Consultant to join our team and support our engagements in the Houston area. This position is HYBRID and requires you to commute within the Greater Houston area.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the Greater Houston area or relocate at their own expense.
What You Will Do
As a Project Management Consultant at MI-GSO|PCUBED, you're not just stepping into a role – you're becoming a driving force of innovation, collaboration, and transformation. Join us in our vibrant Houston hub and dive into a world where every day is a fresh opportunity to excel. As a valued member of our global team, you will:
· Deliver project management execution and be involved at every scope of the project.
· Develop schedules/timelines/cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project.
· Initiate and manage creative and dynamic solutions for clients facing challenges in delivery.
· Lead project level communications and prepare executive level updates. Communicate effectively across all mediums.
· Assess risks and establish contingency plans.
· Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders.
As a consultant, you will deliver expertise, adapt to new environments, and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements. We are expanding rapidly this year, so if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
UND WER BIST DU?
You have 3-5 years of experience in Project Management/Program Management. You hold a bachelor’s degree, and a passion for Project Management. Ideally, you have your PMP certification. Any additional relevant certifications (CSM, SSM, CAPM etc.) are a plus!
We're on the fast track to expansion this year, and we're excited to welcome dynamic talents like you to our family. If you're proactive, confident, and eager to embark on a rewarding journey, seize this opportunity to be part of MI-GSO|PCUBED.
Why You Will Love MP
At MP, our people are our pride and joy. That’s why we care about what we can do for YOU and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
Global Networking: Connect with a diverse community of project managers from around the world.
Multi-Industry Exposure: Expand your horizons across various industries and domains, becoming a versatile expert.
Continuous Learning: Immerse yourself in a culture of learning with certification trainings, internal seminars, LinkedIn Learning courses, and more.
Career Progression: Grow with us through our structured career development framework.
Inclusive Culture: Be part of a culture that values respect, team spirit, excellence, and unwavering commitment.
What you can expect during this interview process
- 15 - 20 minute introductory call with the Talent Partner
- 1-hour Microsoft Teams Interview with a Business Manager
- Technical Interview : 1 hour to receive and review a case study then 1-hour interview to present your findings and interview with a Business Manager.
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten