Project Engineer (m/f/d)
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
Are you looking for something special to take your career to the next level?
You will find it with us! We are MiGSO-PCUBED - a global and expanding consulting company specialized in project management. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team that helps well-known industrial companies to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies in all industries, including in the aerospace, automotive, railroad and energy sectors achieve their most complex goals.
Join us in paving the way to a better future that is smarter, safer and cleaner!
THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU
As a Project Management Consultant, no day is like the other, but everyday you build the bridge between strategic consulting and technical services.
- Build a relationship of trust.
You're representing the company at our customers from different industries. You will prepare meetings and documents, coordinate the status of a project and take on the scheduling and planning.
- Drive continous improvement.
With cost and risk management you detect challenges and opportunities, report on KPIs and OKRs and find solutions to continously improve processes and lead the project to success.
- Clear communication.
Together with your team you define process descriptions and contribute to creating space for collaboration and creativity.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
At MiGSO-PCUBED we want to drive success not only within the industry but also with our employees.
- Work life balance: 40 hour week with flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday yearly
- Hybrid work model with Home Office
- International projects and global network with low travel (possible locations: Munich, Augsburg, Manching)
- Professional development opportunities: training program including PMP certification, language courses, and career planning
- Company pension plan
- After work events & team building
UND WER BIST DU?
- University degree in engineering related areas
- Professional fluency in English and fluent in German (min. B1)
- 1-5 years of experience in the industry, project management or management consulting
- Knowledge in project management tools is a plus but not required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and international mindset
- Passion for lifelong learning
As a Project Management Consultant you build the bridge between strategic consulting and technical services. Gain new experiences and skills, become an expert and join us in paving the way to a better future that is smarter, safer and cleaner.
Apply today and become part of our team!
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten