Lean Innovation Consultant (Senior Practitioner)
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
When you join us as a consultant, we seek to match you with clients and projects that match your career aspirations and allow you to experience the variety consulting brings.
As a Lean Innovation Senior Practitioner, you will be responsible for:
- Establish scope and manage delivery of the specific project deliverables (as defined in the project charter)
- Develop strong relationships with key client staff and management
- Transfer skills and capability to the client to the extent outlined in the proposal
- Qualified to at least a Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma and have demonstrable experience delivering benefits
- Significant experience/ competency in at least one of the following: Lean, Six Sigma, Agile Change and/or Operational Excellence methodologies
UND WER BIST DU?
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- Manage key day-to-day liaison activities with the client
- Build strong working relationships with client management teams/staff responsible for day-to-day management of the areas on which the project is directly focused
- Coach and support the client management teams
- Contribute to the development of relationships at more senior management/stakeholder levels within the client
- Manage, lead and coach a delivery team of M|P practitioners to meet client needs
- Establish and lead reporting and governance with the client to manage delivery and risks
- Perform complex diagnostics in any environment to discover/establish current state and opportunities. Synthesis information, drawing insights, conclusions, and implications. Identify short/medium/long-term win opportunities
- Lead client teams to design and implement a future state which meets the required objectives, targets and KPIs of the project
- Plan and manage the delivery of project activity, ensuring effective use of resources.
- Clarify and agree client project scope and Implementation Plan with deliverables.
- Liaise with client to ensure project plans are on track, and identify effective countermeasures to support any risks, and escalate concerns as necessary. Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Review and sense check all analysis and synthesis data into a structured and focused format
- Support client teams in the delivery of key targets in terms of future state, KPIs and objectives and regularly review progress against these. Review and confirm these with the client, obtaining sign off and adherence to governance requirements
- Monitor and track the benefit realisation with the operational and financial representatives from the client
- Consider and identify potential account growth opportunities within current client domain; feedback such opportunities to senior members of the M|P management team and/or Head of Sector.
- Actively contribute to the development and delivery of the account growth strategy you are working on.
- Prepare, support and lead management of sales conversations and supporting material.
- Periodically contribute to practice development activities (e.g., Preparation of marketing materials, case-studies etc.)
- Share best practice to support the development of M|P’s methodology
- Ensure that project-appraisals for all project staff are completed in a timely manner
- Invest time in practitioner development; support their development needs and communicate their achievements
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten