Intermediate Project Management Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
We are currently looking for individuals with Project Management and Controls experience in various industries.
If you are considering Project Management Expertise for the next step of your career and you want to be exposed to key trends and industries, we want to hear about you.
- Developing and maintaining contractual program performance measurement baselines while ensuring that timely and accurate cost and schedule analysis can be performed with anticipation of manpower requirements.
- Alert program managers and senior management about pending problems and corrective action schemes.
- Responsible for the maintenance and improvement of department systems, software and tools.
- Instruction on efficient uses of tools.
- Act as a support for employees to seek out for advice and guidance on challenging problems.
UND WER BIST DU?
You have 2 to 5 years of experience as a Project Manager and minimum a bachelor degree, if possible in Engineering;
Subject matter expert in project planning and scheduling abilities (level loading, critical path…),
Strong experience in Cost, Risk and Stakeholder Management,
Excellent verbal & written communications (able to create Win/Win relationships and influence stakeholders, client-facing experience to deliver proposals),
Excellent analytical skills (Proficient with MS Office, MS Project, and if possible in Excel and Power BI),
Growth minded with the drive to make a difference and deliver value,
Comfortable in a leadership position,
Proven experience in problem-solving, taking initiatives, working autonomously and delivering to targets in fast pace multi-tasks and multi-projects environments,
Working in a multidisciplinary project team environment.
PERFEKTE JOBS ERGEBEN SICH AUCH AUS GROSSARTIGEN UMGEBUNGEN
FINDEN SIE HERAUS, WAS ES BEDEUTET, MIT UNS ZUSAMMENZUARBEITEN