Case Study: Improving Aerospace Certification through Program Management Services
MI-GSO | PCUBED was engaged by a world leading aviation company to provide program management services in support of certification and qualification. This program was aimed at improving planning and scheduling ensuring certification deliverables would meet Program Milestones, streamlining outdated processes and regulating communications to improve efficiency and visibility.
By implementing an efficient framework across each work-package and establishing strong communication channels between the project management team, engineering functions and the suppliers, the organization has better visibility, and improved ability to address issues quickly towards Certification completion.
- Implementing a reliable database which follows full scope of certification
- Working across 9 Engineering functions to build schedules
- Reporting on updated KPIs to increase visibility (schedule & risk) and facilitate problem solving
- Coordinating and synchronizing all stakeholders
- Implementing processes to provide clear framework over the project
Providing the right data, to the right people, at the right time.
For further information on this article and MI-GSO | PCUBED