YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be based in our Seville office.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding role requirements to tailor position descriptions and source candidates
- Posting opportunities to our website and external job boards
- Active and passive candidate sourcing through a variety of avenues
- Conducting phone or skype interview pre-screenings
- Presenting viable candidates to hiring team for interview and coordinating interview schedules
- Creation and delivery of verbal and written offers, negotiating details to close candidates
- Operating as a Brand Ambassador with candidates and sourcing avenues, such as networking events, colleges and university job fairs/placement offices/alumni networks
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing team. You’ll have a grado or master’s degree and significant experience in recruitment and talent acquisition. You are able to build and foster collaborative business relationships, including collaborating with recruiters in other hubs and sharing best practices.
Your friends describe you as proactive, organized and driven. The personal qualities essential for this role are the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships, a focus on results and a strong team spirit.
The ideal candidate for this role will have business fluency in both Spanish and English.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED