YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be based in our Singapore office.
You will be responsible for:
- The coordination and execution of the recruitment process
- Tailoring position descriptions and sourcing candidates according to role requirements
- Utilizing various advertising and social media channels to identify, source and secure top talent
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, including phone and face-to-face interviews
- Presenting viable candidates to the hiring team for further interview and coordinating interview schedules
- Performing reference checks
- Collecting and forwarding information to the HR and Management teams, including pre-hire documentation on selected candidates
- Providing status updates to candidates who progress through the interviewing process, including building and maintaining a warm candidate pipeline
- Operating as a Brand Ambassador with candidates and sourcing avenues, such as networking events, colleges and university job fairs/placement offices/alumni networks
- Uploading and maintaining candidate information in appropriate systems
- Reporting KPIs on recruitment performance
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Talent Acquisition manager to join our team. We need someone with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, with knowledge of Project, Programme and Portfolio management.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Exposure to PPM and change management disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in recruitment
- Experience in the Hong Kong and Singapore markets is essential in Financial Services or Manufacturing
- Proven track record of successful recruitment with the ability to quickly hire high quality professionals
- Successful experience utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and interviewing / screening techniques
- Experience engaging with clients across a broad range of industries to source and close opportunities
Your friends describe you as an excellent communicator, whether that’s in person, over the phone or in writing. You should be passionate about building relationships with rising talent and able to serve as a brand ambassador for our company.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED