Supply Chain Project Management Consultant
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
MI-GSO|PCUBED is looking for an experienced and passionate Project Management Consultant to join our team and support our engagements in the South Los Angeles area. This position is onsite and requires you to visit different manufacturing sites in South Los Angeles (Huntington Beach, Irvine, Anaheim, Long Beach, & Torrance). We are expanding our activities in Southern California and looking for the best teammate to be apart of this challenge!
What You'll Do
As a Project Management Consultant in Supply Chain, you will work within our global team of Project Management Consultants to deliver value. You will engage with key stakeholders and represent the M|P brand on our client’s site. This role will have a strong focus on supply chain delivery, with the opportunity to vary your experience and support our top engagements as part of our Los Angeles hub. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver project management execution and be involved in every scope of the project.
- Develop schedules/timelines/cost planning that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project.
- Initiate and manage creative and dynamic solutions for clients facing challenges in delivery.
- Lead project-level communications and prepare executive-level updates.
- Manage potential crises with suppliers and be able to provide the right information to the clients.
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans.
- Manage work and inputs from a variety of stakeholders.
As a consultant, you will deliver expertise, adapt to new environments, and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements.
Why You’ll Love M|P
At M|P, our people are our pride and joy. That’s why we care about what we can do for YOU and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
- Network with diverse team of project managers around the globe
- Expand your skillset across countless industries and departments
- Join our culture of continuous learning including certification trainings and support, internal seminars on the latest in the PM field, access to LinkedIn Learning courses & more!
- Career development framework
- Culture of respect, team spirit, excellence, and commitment
WHO ARE YOU?
Who You Are
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- You have 5-7 years of experience in Project Management
- You have experience delivering Supply Chain projects
- You have independently managed at least 2 projects from start to finish
- Ideally, you have your PMP certification. Any additional relevant certifications (CPIM, etc.) are a plus!
All in all, we are looking for someone proactive, confident, and excited to get started! If you recognize yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO|PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO|PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US