Supply Chain PMO Consultant
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Are you passionate about driving operational efficiency through effective project management and supply chain strategies? Apply now and be part of our winning team!
We are looking for someone who is ready to merge their Supply Chain Expertise with their Project Management Mastery. You are eager to help solve real world problems, to identify customer needs and to develop & execute project plans in order to deliver results. You will provide project and operational oversight through implementation of governance, scope, time, and cost management in order to successfully execute projects.
You will successfully deliver:
- Project Scope and Planning: You will work closely with the client to define project scope by understanding specific needs, challenges and desired outcomes. You will develop comprehensive project plans to outline scope, timelines, resource requirements, potential risks.
- Process Mapping and Analysis: You will support project governance through the analysis of clients existing supply chain process, identify inefficiencies, bottlenecks and areas for improvement, while designing future-state processes that are streamlined and efficient.
- Technology Integration and Implementation: You will guide the client through technology selection processes, ensuring alignment with their requirements and budget, and overseeing integration and implementation of the chosen technology, ensuring it supports optimized supply chain processes.
- Performance Metrics and KPIs: You will establish key performance metrics and KPIs aligned with the project's objectives and provide insights into the supply chain's performance. You will be responsible for monitoring progress, identifying areas that require further attention, and clearly communicating performance to key project stakeholders.
- Change Management and Training: You will plan and execute change management strategies to help the client navigate changes to organizational processes and systems, while addressing resistance to change and fostering a culture of continuous improvement within client organizations.
As a M|P Consultant, you will deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments, and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements. We are expanding rapidly this year, so if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
WHO ARE YOU?
You hold a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) and possess an expert level of supply chain knowledge. Preference will be given to individuals with a Supply Chain and/or engineering fields of study, however all educational backgrounds will be considered. You have 3-5 years of experience in Project Management, with at least 3 years being in a Manufacturing or Production Planning environment. Automotive experience is preferred; QMS Experience is required. You must have significant experience utilizing Project Management tools and software and a mastery level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel. You excel at contributing to the delivery process and on time delivery performance.
All in all, we are looking for someone proactive, confident, and excited to get started! If you recognize yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to meet you!
Why You’ll Love M|P
At M|P, our people are our highest priority. That’s why we care about what we can do for YOU and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
What We Offer Our Consultants:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Consulting Positions
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations;
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as sponsored PMI and SAFe certifications/memberships;
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues;
- A benefits package;
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications.
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO|PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO|PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Perfect jobs also result from great environments
find out what it means to work with us