YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Build & change management
- Develop in JAVA for Calypso v14.4 package.
- Develop internal components.
Incidents and Requests management (business users and other IT teams)
- Communicate effectively.
- Analyse enhancement requests and bug-fixes.
- Document deliveries.
- Apply monthly release strategy, following the team’s milestones for analysis, coding and testing.
- Support the release roadmap in production.
- Operations management
- Application support, level 3 (expert).
- Troubleshoot and fix issues.
- Process improvements.
- Coach more junior team members as required.
WHO ARE YOU?
Qualifications and Profile
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Calypso developer.
- Excellent understanding of Java, PL/SQL & Linux.
- Experience on Calypso versions higher than v13.
- Expertise in Calypso Back office functionality with hands-on experience in customizations of different Calypso modules:
- Custom Remote Services
- Reporting Framework
- Message / Swift messages
- Settlement Delivery Instructions
- Reconciliation functionalities
- In depth knowledge of Confirmations, Settlement, Position and Accounting modules.
- Understanding of financial assets (repos, bonds, SLB, issuances) and trade lifecycle.
- Experience with regulatory reporting HRF, NORIA, MMSR.
- Experience in interfacing Calypso with external systems.
- Hands-on experience in implementation projects.
- AGILE track record.
- Experience in GIT, Master Deploy, SVN, JENKINS, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Database: Oracle, Sybase, MongoBD.
- Experience in implementing NR scenarios.
- Developing Micro services.
- Curiosity for new technologies.
- Willing to do L3 Support if required.
- Willing to do On-call rotation with team mates to cover night and week-end support.
The candidate should have analytical and problem-solving skills, a pro-active mind-set in security, proven ability to work individually under pressure. Team player with good interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s degree in relevant specialties (IT, finance).
- Minimum 8 years working experience in relevant roles.
- Work in shift for ASIA or EMEA region : (9am – 6:30pm SGT) or (3pm – midnight SGT).
- On-call rotation with team mates to cover night and week-end support.
Perfect jobs also result from great environments
find out what it means to work with us