YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Are you passionate about Agile? Are you an avid Leader and determined to drive a successful team and deliver a quality product? We are looking for you! As a Sr. Scrum Master Consultant, you will work in our client’s environment and participate in all elements of Agile delivery. You will be coaching and reinforcing Agile techniques within delivery teams, conducting ceremonies, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, Iteration Review and Retrospectives.
- Guiding the team and organization on establishing the Lean-Agile mindset.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and coaching Product Owners when needed, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have at least 8 years’ experience as a Scrum Master in a team that was applying Scrum principles and practices. We are looking for individuals who have servant leader mentality, have excellent stakeholder management, and thrives in empowering those around them.
Scrum Master and SAFe certified.
A skilled facilitator, team oriented and will bring the best of MI-GSO| Pcubed to every engagement as one team with our clients. You are proactive about identifying issues and risks quickly by addressing them before they become a problem. Go out of your way to make clients a priority and always do what is right for them. You always improving best practices and methodologies to deliver the best solutions to clients and ensure knowledge transfer.